If you are running your public websites or portal applications on Oracle WebCenter Sites, here are the important dates you need to be aware of to plan your upgrade or migration.
WebCenter Sites 11.1.1.x
- Dec 2018 – Premier Support Ended
- Dec 2021 – Extended Support Ends
WebCenter Sites 12.1.x
- Dec 2017 – Premier Support Ended
- Dec 2019 – Extended Support Ended *
WebCenter Sites 12.2.x
- Aug 2022 – Premier Support Ended **
- Aug 2025 – Extended Support Ends
* Extended Support for Weblogic Server 12.1.3 and Coherence 12.1.3 will be available for the period of January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020. As detailed in the Technical Support Policies, Extended Support will be limited to Severity 1 and security fixes.
** The error correction period for 22.214.171.124 has been extended from Sept 2020 through Dec 2021. During this timeframe, content will be limited to P1 requests, functional issues, and security updates (CPU program). For more detailed information on bug fix and patch release policies, please refer to the “FMW Error Correction Support Policy” on MyOracle Support (a.k.a MOS).