JD Edwards announces their new out-of-the-box support for Oracle Content and Experience Cloud!
JD Edwards along with Oracle Content and Experience Cloud will help Facilitate in context transaction and internal operational collaboration, Simplify working with external customers, suppliers or partners, Drive digital business process improvements and Reduce storage costs
This solution provides the ability to attach documents to transactions and store them in the cloud using Oracle Content and Experience Cloud. This allows you to:
- Quickly access Cloud documents versus traditional file systems
- View documents without downloading
- Drag-and-drop files effortlessly
- Access business documents via JD Edwards, web, desktop or mobile devices
- Search across all attachments
- Analytics regarding document usage
Additionally, social collaboration features provide the ability to have in context conversations internally or externally regarding a transaction or a document attached to a transaction. The integration also supports operational collaboration within an organization outside of any transaction context.
Looking to learn more? Check out the integration in action.